Place Category: Spanish Schools
CSA was originally created with the vision to help missionaries with their specific language needs and skills required to perform their job effectively. But in designing such a good program, people with a variety of backgrounds and professions began to come and we diversified.
The primary goal of CSA is to teach Spanish regardless of religious views. Right now, in addition to our Missionary Program and the General program, we have programs to meet many different needs. These programs are: Business, Flight Attendant, Civilization & Culture, Medical, Ecology, Veterinary, Children, Literature, University Programs and a Busy People Program (where we send the school to you).
Christian Spanish Academy is accredited by Instituto Cervantes. Choosing an accredited school implies choosing a one that offers:
- A syllabus that guarantees an adequate learning process for students.
- A team of qualified teachers.
- A proven methodology adapted to students’ needs.
- Examinations for Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELEs) for our students at CSA and others
- Complete and detailed information on the courses and services at CSA.
Lessons Room / Board Totals Hours Per Day Weekly Weekly Room/Board & Lessons 4 Hours USD $185.00 USD $125.00 USD $310.00 5 Hours USD $200.00 USD $125.00 USD $325.00 6 Hours* USD $215.00 USD $125.00 USD $340.00 7 Hours* USD $245.00 USD $125.00 USD $370.00 8 Hours* USD $275.00 USD $125.00 USD $400.00
* For less than 4 hours, classes are only available in the afternoons (Monday through Friday, and Saturday morning). In this case, you can start any day of the week, and the cost per hour will be US$9.25.* During the months of June and July we require that students sign up for a minimum of 4 hours a day (Monday through Friday).
- Prices for Spanish lessons and home stay are per person.
- It is important to start classes on Monday or Tuesday at the latest, and finish the total amount of hours within the same week.
- Room and board is provided through local host families.
- The weekly cost of home stay is based on 7 nights, and includes 3 meals a day (from Monday to Saturday). No meals are provided on Sundays.
- We suggest students to arrive on a Saturday or Sunday to get settle before starting classes on Monday.
- Double room only available for 2 students traveling together (cost of home-stay will still be charged per person).
There is a registration fee of US$50.00 (per person) to secure your reservation. First books (Grammar and Workbook) are included in this fee.
*Please note that the registration payment is not a deposit, it is non-refundable, and it is not toward classes or to any other services that CSA provides
Is available to and from the airport upon request. The cost per person is U$ 40.00 one way, or US$60.00 round trip. There is a different price for more than 2 passengers traveling together.
E-Learning Program Packages and Prices
- You can choose a set of two hours from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon or 13:00 to 18:00 pm and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- You can purchase packages of 10 or 50 hours which can be utilized over several weeks.
Hours Price per hour Cost Package 1 10 USD $12.75 USD $127.50 Package 2 20 USD $11.75 USD $235.00 Package 3 30 USD $11.75 USD $352.50 Package 4 40 USD $11.75 USD $470.00 Package 5 50 USD $10.75 USD $537.50
* Hours must be used within the year of purchase
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.